Clothes - What to do with them?
|Still big but able to work out now|
Get rid of "FAT" clothes
Clothes for Right Now
The Aim Outfit
Things to do:
- Try on then get rid of the clothes/shoes that no longer fit
- Put them in the Donate Box, put that box in the car right now, drop it off the next time you are out.
- Buy only as needed till you reach final goal weight
- Use interim set goal weights to buy a new clothing item as a positive reinforcement of how well you are doing
- Inject the colours you like into your clothing
- Sort out and organise your wardrobe then the rest of your house and life
- Have an Aim Outfit (like the Biggest Loser contestants) for an important occasion but give it a reasonable time frame
- Use that AO to help encourage yourself on your journey
- Enjoy your new clothes whether they are brand new or second hand.
- If you really want to keep your biggest outfit you can tuck it in a deep drawer for the day you can wear it to show the difference from then till now IE your body fitting in one leg of your old pants
- Do remember the underpinnings of pants, bras and other underwear. Look for the pretty underwear as your size goes down. Shapewear will be very useful too. Ask to be fitted for your bras as you won't always know the right size.
- Be joyful with your choices.