I was getting discouraged because I had gained weight but by using a closed Facebook page for people who have had or about to have WLS I am talking (on the page) with others in the same position. It is helping. The other thing that made me a little happier was looking at a picture from May 2013 and a recent one. There is a massive change in how I looked then and now.
- Use the gym daily for the rest of the week
- Journal what is happening mentally to me in this weightloss journey I am on
- Listen to my body, check if I am hungry or bored when I want to eat
- Give myself joyful times to show I love myself where I am today
- Celebrate good changes in my life, look at not so good parts and change them for the better.
- Get back to Camp Nanowrimo writing today and every day. I have 17 days left and 18500 words to go to reach 25,000 wds for the month of April
- Enjoy my writing groups and attend Saturday's one.